TSC General Information and Terms
Orders can be placed 24 hours/day at: www.tscapparel.com
Orders can be faxed to: 800.248.1069
Orders can be phoned to customer care at: 800.289.5400 Monday - Friday 8am-8:30pm Eastern.
When ordering please have the following available:
- Customer number
- Company name
- Shipping address
- Shipping method
- Purchase order number
- Method of payment
To protect our customers, TSC Apparel sells only to members of the wholesale apparel and promotional products industries.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Cash discounts (3.57%) are lost on all payments by credit card. Credit cards used to make payments on net term accounts will lose the cash discount.
There is a charge of $11.00 per box on all COD orders. Freight charges and box charges are due at the time of delivery of the order.
COD Company Check:
Available upon approval and periodic review by our credit department. See the application for company check here.
May be available to customers who complete the credit application. Granting of credit terms will be at the sole discretion of the credit department. A finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) will be charged on all balances beyond established terms. We reserve the right to revise or revoke credit terms without prior notice.
All communications regarding any dispute of debt and/or restrictively endorsed checks issued as payment (in full) of any disputed amount must be sent to the attention of Credit Manager, TSC Apparel 10856 Reed Hartman Highway, Suite 150 Blue Ash, OH 45242
Credit approved orders placed before cutoff time per warehouse will ship the same day. The cutoff time for LTL shipments differ from each warehouse. For a list of all cutoff times please click here. Orders approved or received after 5:30pm local warehouse time will ship the following day. However, we try to accommodate rush orders after cutoff times. Orders are shipped UPS Ground unless otherwise requested. Freight, handling fee ($4.49/order), insurance, and COD fees (if applicable) are added to each invoice. All goods are shipped FOB our warehouse. Any claims for goods damaged in shipment must be made with the freight carrier.
Drop shipments must be net, credit card, or prepaid. In the case that the credit card declines, the cardholder will be notified by our Customer Support and will then have 1 business day to update the payment information. If the cardholder fails to provide proper payment during that time, the order will be cancelled. When goods are shipped to 3rd parties, it is the customer's responsibility to inform the 3rd party of the exact goods to be received. Goods must be inspected and verified for accuracy before decoration. TSC Apparel will not be held responsible for discrepencies on orders shipped to an address other than the invoiced account or for the decorated or washed garments. Any items that go on backorder will not be invoiced until the goods ship. Invoicing might be delayed since it is shipping from a 3rd party. For a list of all mill guidelines click here.
Goods imported into the U.S. from other countries may not be eligible for export to some countries. It is the customer's responsibility to work with a freight forwarder for all export orders and to confirm documentation requirements and those goods can be released from customs at their final destination. TSC Apparel is not responsible for providing documentation or information that may be required to export goods purchased from TSC Apparel.
Order pickup times vary depending on when the order was placed. For a full list of all pickup times at each location please click here. Please allow a minimum of two hours before picking up your order. Pickup orders can only be held for 72 hours. Orders not picked up in that time period may be cancelled and subject to a 20% restocking fee. Pickup orders processed for shipment at non TSC locations must be pre-paid net terms or credit cards - no COD.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm prices when the order is placed. All prices are FOB our warehouse. All prices are wholesale to the trade and require a valid vendor's license or resale certificate.
Order changes and cancellations
Orders, once entered into our system, cannot be changed. Similarly, we cannot add to orders already entered; a new order is required. Cancelled orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Please inspect your order upon receipt. Alteration (printing, dying, washing, embroidering, etc.) or use by you or your agent, subcontractor, or designer will constitute acceptance by you of the order and condition of the goods. TSC Apparel will not reimburse for any decoration costs on defective or mis-shipped goods. Returns of washed, decorated, otherwise altered, or closeout merchandise will not be accepted.
To request a claim for shortages, damages etc:
- Obtain a return authorization number (RA) from our Customer Care team within 72 hours of receipt of merchandise. The goods must be returned back to our warehouse within 14 days to receive a credit.
To request a claim for returns due to cancellations etc:
- Obtain a return authorization number (RA) from our Customer Care team within 14 days of receipt of merchandise. Claims for returns will not be accepted after 14 days. The goods must be returned back to our warehouse within 14 days from the RA issue date in order to receive credit.
Discontinued, closeouts, and mill direct samples cannot be returned.
Return Authorization numbers are voided if the merchandise is not received within 14 days of issue. Non-defective, unclaimed, undeliverable, refused, changed or cancelled ordered are charged a 20% restocking fee, plus freight. Non-stocked or special ordered merchandise cannot be returned.
- Availability- All items may not be available at all locations.
- Colors- Effort is made to match the printed colors as close as possible to actual fabric colors. However, TSC makes no guarantee of color accuracy either in print or on the website.
- Washed & Garment Dye Products- Shade and pattern variations are inherent in washed products like denim shirts and garment dyed products. This is normal and should be expected. We recommend washing any garment dyed products before wearing. Do not dry clean.
- Heathers- Heather Grey and colors with a heathered look will have 1-11% of fibers other than cotton to achieve the heather appearance even when the style is listed as 100% cotton.
- All information provided by suppliers is believed to be accurate at time of printing. However, TSC Apparel makes no warranties with regard to any information provided in the price list, catalog, or web.
- TSC Apparel reserves the right to change any policy or term above without prior notice.
- American Apparel Terms can be found here.