Will Call Clerk
Location: Portland, OR
The Will Call Clerk will be responsible for interacting with customers picking up orders and managing the day-to-day needs of the facility. This will be a full time position from 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
• Customer Service
• Interacting with customers
• Handling and reconciling customer payments
• Minimal order entry and order change
• Various accounting/data entry
• Cash posting
• A/P vouchering
• Skills/Characteristics Required:
• Professional, pleasant interacting with customers
• Data entry skills
• Basic PC skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Responsibilities require the ability (with reasonable accommodation) to see and read handwritten and typed documents.
• This position is in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. The temperature is not controlled. This role routinely uses standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
Social Conditions: Questions about this position or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
TSC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Questions about this position or to apply please email email@example.com