Part-Time Warehouse Team Member
WALK-IN INTERVIEWS WELCOME
12080 Mosteller Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Location: Cincinnati, OH
This position receives/unloads product and distributes product, pulls orders, packs orders into shipping boxes and ships products, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions. The position hours are full-time and range from 12p-close. While closing time my vary, Monday - Friday with occasional weekend coverage needed.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in product, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to associates for processing.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, and color or product code.
- File requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Weigh and count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Prepare product for shipping.
- Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Wear the proper safety equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position is in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. The temperature is not controlled. This role routinely uses standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
TSC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Please contact Lindsey Hartman if interested, Lindseyh@tscapparel.com or call: 1-800-289-5400 X 2360