Business Development Associate
Location: Cincinnati, OH or Fullerton, CA
Have you ever wondered what your favorite t-shirt went through to get your alma mater's name printed on it? Every day, screen printers and apparel decorators across the globe are buying wholesale products to resell in the retail market. They are looking for trusted advisors who are going to ease their pain in the buying process. TSC Apparel provides the knowledge and delivery of that product, with a specialty in service, to get our customers exactly what they need, when they need it.
As a Business Development Associate with TSC Apparel, you're working as a problem solver in a fast-paced environment to develop your career in sales. This role is the first step of our 3 phase sales training program. You will learn the ins and outs of the wholesale apparel industry and our company by working is our customer care team for 3-6 months. Success in this role makes you eligible for promotion into the 2nd phase of the program where you begin honing your sales skills.
TSC is a nationwide company on an aggressive growth track looking to double in size over the next few years. We are looking for people interested in a sales career path to grow with us! If you work hard, have the drive for financial freedom, and thick skin to accept rejection and overcome the "no," then this might be the sales career for you.
• Personalized coaching to help you meet your goals
• Opportunity for growth: 90% of our promotions come from within
• Develop skills through Sandler, a global sales training program
• No weekends
• Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
• 401(k) with 4% company match
• 12 days of paid time off (PTO) in your first year with the option to purchase an additional 5 days • Major holidays observed and paid
• Fresh fruit and yogurt twice a week
• Casual, fun atmosphere
• Take inbound calls on our Customer Care team to learn the industry and the company
• Knowledgeably speak to our product line and service customer orders
• Upsell our Customer Loyalty program
• Participate in training and coaching to improve your skills
• Progress through our sales training program
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 0-3 years in a sales or customer service role with an interest in pursuing a sales career
• "Can do" attitude
• Drive and self-motivation to succeed
• Willingness to learn and conquer rejection
Responsibilities are performed in an environment characterized by:
• High volume of telephone conversation
• Moderate to high stress related to deadlines and business activity
• Regulated temperature while at the corporate office, unregulated temperature when visiting our customers or warehouse
• Little noise
Overall, responsibilities require extensive communication and cooperation with customers, employees and vendors. The majority of your responsibility will lead to interaction with customers and employees.
Questions about this position or to apply please email Lindsey Hartman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 1-800-289-5400 X 2360
TSC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer